The film crew visited space: once almost all the boys of the country dreamed about it
- At the age of seven I dreamed of becoming a pilot, but, swinging on a swing, I realized that the vestibular apparatus was not the same. But my main dream – to make people laugh – I have fulfilled. The whole world also knows me as a clown, but that was no longer the goal.
Karen SHAKHNAZAROV, film director, general director of Mosfilm:
- I have children – I really wanted to have them. I became a filmmaker, made more than 20 films – another dream came true. But I never dreamed of flying into space. A film about the ISS and on the ground can be filmed.
Roman RUSINOV, race car driver, winner of the European Le Mans Series:
- With a dream to fly into space, I did not work out. As a child, I wanted to, of course. But I became a good race car driver – there is speed, overload, and danger.
Tamara GVERDTSITELI, singer, composer, People’s Artist of Russia:
- I dreamed of becoming a musician. We can assume that the goal is more or less fulfilled. But I still want to do something large-scale. Space is not for me – when I saw Tereshkova on TV, I realized that only such are needed in space, and I am not like her in character.
Evgeny POPOV, TV journalist, State Duma deputy:
- I have many wishes fulfilled. I visited the North Pole. He flew at the controls of the plane. I also want to go into space, but this is yet to come. So far, just training!
Oleg KOTOV, cosmonaut, Hero of Russia:
- I fulfilled my main dream – I became a doctor. Well, the main childhood dream too – flew into space. Now I want my children to achieve all their goals.
Ivan OSIPENKO, electric bus driver in Moscow:
- As a child, I dreamed of becoming a firefighter in order to drive a big red car with a siren. This did not work out, but I still drive a hefty transport: the electric bus will be bigger than a fire engine. Probably, I partially achieved my goal, but I achieved it.